2017 Team Fight's Fight Club
Members of Fight Club represent the Ulman Cancer Fund's Team Fight in any race, endurance event, competition, or other activity of their choosing - all year long! Each member of Fight Club must commit to raising a minimum of $250 to help the Ulman Cancer Fund provide free support services and resources to the young adult cancer community.
Program Benefits Include:
- Access to year-round evening swim workouts led by Team Fight Coaches at Howard County Community College
- Weekly evening bike clinics held during the Summer and taught by Team Fight Coaches
- Weekly evening team runs held during the Summer at Centennial Park and led by Team Fight Coaches
- Exclusive Team Fight gear, including t-shirt and water bottle
- Passionate and supportive team environment
- Platform to make a difference!